Frequently asked questions about the seminar
- Who is eligible for operator training courses?
- What are the defining features of the modular operator concept?
- Which topics are covered in the “Product-Based Engine Technology OL (Operator Level)” training?
- What does “training on all plant systems” mean?
- What prior knowledge is required for participants in the certified operator seminars?
- What learning and working materials will be provided?
- Is a laptop required for the seminars?
- Who are some of the typical participants in the seminars?
- Is the training hands-on?
- Are training seminars also offered on site at the customer’s plant?
- When do the courses begin?
- Are meals provided during the seminar?
- How can I sign up for a seminar?
- How do I find out about the dates of the seminars?
- What is the cost of the seminars?
- What do the seminar fees include?
- Who makes the hotel reservation?
- Which hotels offer special conditions to Caterpillar Energy Solutions GmbH?
- How do I get to the Learning Center?
- Are parking spaces available?
- What do I need to bring with me?
What are the defining features of the modular operator concept?
The training content is organized in modules and tailored to the operators’ prior knowledge and level of experience. There is an appropriate training program for each level of expertise.
Which topics are covered in the “Product-Based Engine Technology OL (Operator Level)” training?
In the course, instructors primarily teach basic knowledge of engine technology and students learn how to properly operate the system. The training also covers the necessary skills for independently performing simple maintenance procedures.
What does “training on all plant systems” mean?
The training opportunities for general, cross-system and product related systems engineering are geared towards participants who are seeking to learn how to safely handle independent system diagnostics and troubleshooting.
What prior knowledge is required for participants in the certified operator seminars?
No special knowledge is required for participation in the training seminar. However, the participants should be working in a technical profession and already have comprehensive technical knowledge of our products.
What learning and working materials will be provided?
For the duration of the training seminar, not only relevant documentation but also the required special tools and measuring devices are provided by the Training Center.
Who are some of the typical participants in the seminars?
The participants are preferably operators who will be responsible for the operation and basic maintenance procedures of our gensets. They will also be trained in how to detect and remedy minor malfunctions.
Is the training hands-on?
Qualified and competent trainers instruct the participants in small groups. The training courses are geared to the individual needs and requirements of the customers. The state-of-the-art and well equipped training facilities enable hands-on, straightforward training.
When do the courses begin?
Each day, the courses begin in the morning at 8:15 AM and run until approx. 3:30 PM in the afternoon.
The specific times will be sent to each participant in advance via e-mail with the booking confirmation and may deviate from the above times.
How can I sign up for a seminar?
Registrations are made exclusively via email to email@example.com.
What is the cost of the seminars?
Please refer to the price list in the Seminar Program for current seminar fees.
How do I get to the Training Center?
The arrival is individual, you can use these directions.