Frequently asked questions about the seminar
- Who is eligible for operator training courses?
- What are the defining features of the modular operator concept?
- Which topics are covered in the "Product-Based KK1 Engine Technology" training?
- What does "training on all plant systems" mean?
- What prior knowledge is required for participants in the certified operator seminars?
- What learning and working materials will be provided?
- Is a laptop required for the seminars?
- Who are some of the typical participants in the seminars?
- Is the training hands-on?
- Are training seminars also offered on site at the customer's plant?
- When do the courses begin?
- Are meals provided during the seminar?
- How can I sign up for a seminar?
- How do I find out about the dates of the seminars?
- What is the cost of the seminars?
- What do the seminar fees include?
- Who makes the hotel reservation?
- Which hotels offer special conditions to Caterpillar Energy Solutions GmbH?
- How do I get to the Training Center?
- Are parking spaces available?
- What do I need to bring with me?
In the course, instructors primarily teach basic knowledge of engine technology and students learn how to properly operate the system. The training also covers the necessary skills for independently performing simple maintenance procedures.
Registrations are made exclusively by means of our registration form, which is to be completely filled out, signed, and sent to the Caterpillar Energy Solutions Training Center (please see upper-right contact box for address). You can download the registration form from the "Organizational Questions” page.
We would be happy to make the hotel reservation at reduced rates in one of our partner hotels. Please provide the relevant details concerning your arrival and departure on your registration form. Our shuttle service is not included for participants making their own hotel reservations.
If Caterpillar Energy Solutions has made the hotel reservation, a daily shuttle service is available to you. You will be picked up at 8 AM each morning in front of your hotel and brought back after training. Please provide the relevant details on your registration form. If you have made your own travel arrangements, please use the following directions.
There are a limited number of parking spaces available directly at the Training Center. For participants who have made their hotel reservation through us, there is the option of taking their own car to the Training Center on the first day of the seminar, leaving the car there and using the shuttle service starting in the afternoon. Please provide the relevant details on your registration form.
Contact Training Center Service
Caterpillar Energy Solutions GmbH
Administration Team Training Center Service
T +49 6 21/3 84 - 99 55
F +49 6 21/3 84 - 84 11